ding dong week

Monday, May 12, 2008 Edit This 2 Comments »
*our first gathering
I'll have exam next week,but on this week,our beloved mr chemistry still want to do another class,FYI not TD (travaux dirigée or tutorial) but another class!!!,honestly,i cant take it anymore,too much!! i hav to memorize line by line about 40 pages of my eaux et sols's class ( tanah n air),+,all the formulas from my mecanique céleste's class,Alhamdulillah,test for roches was really cool,but je me suis plainté pr une roche,mais bon,g eu la moyenne,cé deja trop bien =p,on this test,we have to identify two rocks from bout hundred that we learnt in TP (travaux pratique)..n now,je me bataille pr un projet de stat,ça me plait pa trop,j'm stat mais pr démontrer ts les théorems? ! cé les maths! Semoga Allah tenangkan hati ni tuk boC lebih lagi,inchAllah,,
please pray for my english's exam this wed,(tawakkal to Allah) =)!! 


2 wanna take a break:

Muzaffar said...

wahh.. ada orang dari istanbul datang blog ko!! gile international

ynf said...

tu la pasal,org tu hari² perabih duit kat mcD ish²