wanna be

Sunday, May 16, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
I've stopped dreaming.... cause I know,dream will always b a dream,If u got what u dream for,then u just lucky

I don't wait for miracle, cause it wont happen anytime u want. I make miracle

I don't have any model, cause i don't want to be them,I want to be myself.

If I have to put anything as a bar for me.....

Do I want to be as good as the best student in my class ? nah ,she doesn't really excel outside her circle

Do I choose Siti nurhaliza as my role model, NOT in 1G year!! She's not really popular outside Malaysia

I wanna be good,popular and excel as .....

IKEA or Coca Cola

Well not in the way of the product, I mean, even u stranded in the middle of nowhere,there's always Coca cola.

I know my bar is so high,If coca cola can,why cant i?

Good luck to me for final paper tomorrow

1 wanna take a break:

kak zati said...

good luck Yana!