beg 5kg dan beg 8kg part 3

Thursday, August 28, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »


BERLIN

6/08 till 8/08


At Berlin,we did a crazy thing,we chose to stay at different hostel ( I chose =p ) . I was bit scared to do this,but every time i said it to Fan,she will try to convince me not to worry ( soo sweet wakaka) . Well,I stayed at hostel die etage,it was a very clean,superb hostel! the staffs were very helpful,they showed me everything i needed,just like in tourism office,not like the other hostels we stayed,Lucy ( the staff) was so friendly,( even cleaned my spoon =p).untuk pertama kali,i talked with other people in the hostel, i met 2 danish,an american and a guy from Chile who just quit his job to travel around the world ( he's going to Malaysia!).I gave 4 and half stars to this hostel n highly recommended!

We start our "tourist² stuff" on 7th August,the places that we visited were ;
Zoo Garten
Keiser
Bradenburg Gate
Reichstag
Unter Den Linden
Altes Museum
Pergamonmuseum
Berliner Dom
Fernsehturm
Nikolaiviertel
Berlin Wall

I love berlin more than copenhagen honestly,but this was the place where i lost my handphone! but Allah menguji aku,dan aku terima ini sebagai ujian =) ,the funny part ( for me) was when Fan was worried more than i was hehehe . After awhile,she got a call,it was not a call that can bring smiles to us back.To cheer us back, we ate our lunch at Nordsee, tak fikir nak simpan duit masa tu hehe (takde la mahal pon),plus it was damn hot!
Berlin wall is nice,we walked 2km to watch all the graffiti and u wont feel tired walking,believe me!

The next day,we just walked around kurfurstendamm,watched buskers,bought a bag! opps 2 bags for Fan,then we went to the airport,but again our flight is delayed

Nevertheless,we met a very nice girl in the flight.She helped us soo much =)

0 wanna take a break: