32 euros

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 Edit This 4 Comments »


SLIM BOUSLAMA!

8 August 2008 was a remarkable date.Without this guy,i really don't know what will happen to me.As u guys know,i live alone in Pau (far far away),i really don't know what to do. The only thing that came up in my mind on that time was "i need something to calm me!!!!!!"  
After 2 hours struggling with myself,i called Slim,and asked him to bring the pain killer.To my surprise,he came to my apartment in 5 minutes with his bicycle.(he lives +/- far from my apartment).
I wanna give a big big big THANKS! Thanks for taking a good decision to bring me directly to emergency,Thanks for waiting from 3 pm to 8 pm in that hospital,Thanks for helping me to settle all the "form-that-need-to-b-fill-in",Thanks for taking a good care of me,Thanks to Fronçoise too for your concern!MERCI énormément!and CONGRATULATION to ADé,SLIM N ME! on a eu notre année!!!! yeay! after all the galère,i'm totally syukur to ALLAH,HE knows the best! Alhamdulillah =).Slim if u read this,i wanna u to know that je t'adore vraiment!tu vois,je fais ça specialement pour toi =p

P/s: je te souviens qd l'infirmière a dit," il y a son ami sans patience dehors qui voulé savoir comment elle va"




4 wanna take a break:

Anonymous said...

sweetnyeeee slimm!!!!!!!!!

ynf said...

mesti la hahah

All About Chocolate said...

wey2, sis pe ceta ko pengsan ke??
oh, and ak plan nk dtg sne aa bebeler kelapangan... de tempat yg leh sumbat 2 org x???
and tiket2 murah g sne ke...
hehehe...

ynf said...

Boley²,dtg la,bg kontek number,nantey aku kontek